We are pleased to confirm At the Limits events are supported by various Industry partners.
Support includes Sponsorship and Grants
Supporters have not influenced the content or the speaker selection of the independent programmes, nor had, or will have foresight of the presentations.
At the Limits uses a multi-channel approach to source the delegates to invite to attend the meeting. Please note that it should not be necessary that all of these channels are used, participants are referred into the programme from one or more channels.
Typical channels include;
- Professional Societies (Global, Regional, Local)
- Ministries of Health
- Universities and Medical Colleges
- Promotion by programme faculty or independent steering committees assembled by ATL
- Advertisement in Peer Reviewed Publications
- Advertisements in paid media (e.g. Google Ads)
- Free Social Media Advertisement (e.g. Facebook)
- Promotion by At the Limits at relevant congresses and symposia (e.g. ECCO, ASCO, BHA)
- Promotion by At the Limits to learners in their HCP database
- Promotion by Commercial Supporters via affiliates
- Referral by At the Limits alumni (other learners sharing information about the programme with peers