ATL uses a multi-channel approach to delegate invitations to our meetings. Please note that it should not be necessary that all of these channels are used, and participants can be referred to the meetings from one or more channels.
Typical channels include;
- Professional Societies (Global, Regional, Local)
- Universities and Medical Colleges
- Promotion by programme faculty or independent steering committees assembled by ATL
- Advertisement in Peer Reviewed Publications
- Advertisements in paid media (e.g. Google Ads)
- Free Social Media Advertisement (e.g. Facebook)
- Promotion by ATL at relevant congresses and symposia
- Promotion by ATL to learners in their HCP database
- Promotion by Commercial Supporters via affiliates
- Referral by ATL alumni (other learners sharing information about the programme with peers)
- Ministries of Health
ATL remains responsible for the invitation process. Pharmaceutical industry supporters can nominate potential delegates should their local governing codes allow, and will need approval by the Chairmen, however Pharma may not invite delegates.